2022 Annual Chili Cook-Off
The Williston Basin API Chapter respectfully solicits your company an important API supporter, for a donation to our 2022 Annual A. P. I. Chili Cook-Off fundraiser.
This is one of two major fundraising activities for the Williston Basin API Chapter. Proceeds from our 2021 fundraisers were used to fund multiple organizations. The following are just a few of the 2021 donations: Miss North Dakota Organization, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Boys Scouts of America, The Salvation Army, WHS Close Up, Operation Graduation, Christmas for Kids, Make- A-Wish Foundation of ND, American Cancer Society, Great Plains Food Bank, Feed My Starving Children, Family Crisis Shelter, Marketplace for Kids, Williston Parks & Rec., Upper Missouri Relay for Life, March of Dimes, Opportunity Foundation, Williston Police Dept., OWTA, Williston Curling Club, Boys and Girls Ranch, Bras for a Cause, Upper Missouri Ministries, Military Affairs Golf Tournament, Vietnam Veterans of America Chpt. 487, WSC endowments, Crosby Park District, WSC Alethic Teams and many more!
We gladly accept and sincerely appreciate any amount we receive. In addition to cash donations, we are also interested in donated items that we can use as door prizes at the event. The value of these items will determine your level of sponsorship. As always there will be Raffle Tickets sold for prizes to provide another source of funds for the previously mentioned charitable activities. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information. Thank you for your consideration.
We have set up levels of donation recognition, they are as follows:
- Bronze ($100) – Your company’s logo will be displayed on a power point presentation at the Chili Cook-Off.
- Silver ($200) – Everything included in the Bronze level and advertising on the website.
- Gold ($350) – Everything included in the Silver sponsorship and your company will be announced during the event.
- Diamond ($500) – Everything included in the Gold Sponsorship and listed on the official poster.
- Platinum ($750) – Everything included in the Diamond Sponsorship along with pre-event radio advertisement.
- Black Gold ($1,000) – Everything included in the Platinum Sponsorship and announced during the chili games.
- Bakken Trophy/Games ($1,500) – Everything included in the Black Gold Sponsorship and announced during the games and announced during the trophy presentations.
- Bakken Band ($2,500) – Everything included om the Bakken Trophy/Games sponsor and announced before or after the band sets.
*Marketing Deadlines: March 4th, 2022 – Official Poster, Radio Ads, and Herald Ad; March 16th, 2022 - PowerPoint. All donations received after the deadline dates will be included in the Post-Event Thank You advertising. (If we don’t have your logo, we will advertise our company name)
All those who donate will be acknowledged in print at the Chili Cook-Off event. If your donation is over $100, please email your company logo to email@example.com if you have any questions, you can email us or call Kerri at 612-306-0946.