2019 Annual Golf Tournament
The Williston Basin API Chapter respectfully solicits your company, an important API supporter, for a donation to our 39th Annual API Golf Tournament fundraiser, held on Thursday, July 11 and Friday, July 12, 2019 at Eagle Ridge and the Links Golf Courses.
This is one of two major fundraising activities of the Williston Basin API Chapter. The proceeds of this event will be used to pay for scholarships for our members active students as well as donations to local
charities and non-profits to make an impact in the community where we live and work!!!
All monetary donations or gift items such as door prizes, ditty bag items, or team prizes will qualify for sponsorship levels. We gladly accept and sincerely appreciate any amount we receive. Please contact Jonathan Iblings at (701) 580-8950 if you are interested in this form of sponsorship.
As a level sponsor, you have the opportunity to disburse items into the golfer’s ditty bags. The disbursement would require a quantity of 550 items. For shipping instructions, we request all items be delivered by July 1st. Another option is to donate items in quantities of six or twelve (six players per team). Nicer items for team prizes are welcome as a sponsor. You can also purchase golf balls for players. We are working with both golf courses on special prices.
Please contact Kerri Espeland (612) 306-0946 if you are interested in any form of sponsorship. Sponsorships and logos can be handled through our website at www.WillistonAPI.com or you can mail completed form with a check to; API Williston Basin Chapter, PO Box 546, Williston, ND 58802. For all hole signs, banners, pin flags and picture frames to be created in time for the event we must set a deadline of June 25th, submission of company logos must be in in EPS format and emailed to: Info@WillistonAPI.com. Any sponsorship received after that date will be assured post event advertisement along with all other sponsors. Should you have any questions, please call Ken Callahan (701) 770-5030 or email: Ken.Callahan@MDU.com Thank you in advance on behalf of the API Williston Basin Chapter.
Williston Basin API Chapter Board of Directors
Ken Callahan, Jonathan Iblings, Kerri Espeland, Crysie Hendershott, Carl Hirsch, Dewey Baily, and Brom Lutz
- Food & Hole Sponsor ($1,250 Diamond Level) – Limited Availability
- Nickel ($100) – Logo on website
- Bronze ($250) – Logo on website, Logo digitally displayed during Friday banquet
- Silver ($500) – Logo on website, Digital Display and Hole Sign.
- Gold ($750) – Logo on website, Digital Display, Hole Sign, and logo on the Picture Frame.
- Diamond ($1,000) – Logo on website, Digital Display, Hole Sign, Picture Frame and Banner (* Hole Sponsor)
- Platinum ($1,500) – Logo on website, Digital Display, Hole Sign, Picture Frame and Banner, Pin Hole Flag
- Black Gold ($2,500) – Logo on website, Digital Display, Hole Sign, Picture Frame, Pin Hole Flag, and Dinner sponsor for Friday night banquet